Disneyland rides are grouped together in various theme areas
throughout the park. This page takes a look at the rides
at Disneyland by theme area.
For a more in depth look at
the Disneyland rides, click on the name of the ride to be taken
to our write-up.
We will cover all Disneyland rides, from
the Matterhorn Bobsleds to the mundane Disneyland Monorail,
they're all here!
- An all time classic of Disneyland rides!
- Winning blend of a great ride and an all time classic movie!
- An undersea adventure ride featuring the Finding Nemo movie.
- Driving for kids and adults alike, another of the classic
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- One of the great new rides at Disneyland
Disneyland Monorail - Still a favorite way to get from point A
to point B.
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
It's a Small World
- Another one of the classic Disneyland rides, don't miss this
Alice in WOnderland
King Arthur Carrousel
Mad Tea Party
- Classic roller coaster style ride that takes you to the top of
the legendary Matterhorn!
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Sorybook Land Canal Boats
Gadget's Go Coaster
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Tom Sawyer Island
- A great adventure for young and old, go exploring on Tom
Mark Twain Riverboat
Sailing Ship Columbia
New Orleans Square
Pirates of the Caribbean
- Don't miss Captain Jack Sparrow, one of the all time favorite
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Indiana Jones Adventure
- Ride along on an Indiana Jones themed adventure on this ride
that takes you into the movies.
- Aren't those tour guides witty? If you have never been
on a jungle cruise Disneyland style, it's worth a boat ride.
The Disneyland Monorail is a unique ride in that it serves to
ferry guests in and out of the park. A great way to avoid
the walking and/or lines at the front of the park, especially if
you have small children who will be walking all day. You
can pick up the Disneyland monorail in Downtown Disney, and it
will take you into Tomorrowland.
Check back in, we will be reviewing all of these Disneyland
rides, plus looking at some rides across the way at Disney's